Learn How my Mediherb Herbal Throat Spray Keeps You Healthy. – Dr. Bennett
This herbal throat spray is a unique combination of COLD PROCESSED HERBS such as Marshmallow Root, Echinacea root, Sage herb, Calendula flower, Myrrh resin, and the essential oil of Clove Bud. When herbs are cold processed, rather than cooked or steamed, they keep their integrity and are able to do their job – work to boost your immune system!
With a convenient bottle and pump, simply spray the tonic into your throat and swallow it, stimulating your immune system to get strong while soothing the scratchy, itchy, burning sensations in the throat from flu and cold symptoms. Naturally fight the flu with instant relief.
-Promotes healthy throat tissue and soothes the throat
-Supports oral health and freshens breath
-Maintains healthy mucosal tissue in the upper respiratory tract
-Supports the lymphatics and immune system
One such product that I recommend is an Herbal Throat Spray: Freshening Throat Tonic which only one company makes. Call me at 714-962-5031 and we can see if this product would be good for you or your family. We just placed her third order and stuff is flying off the shelf.
What Makes this Herbal Throat Spray Unique?
Mediherb Herbal Throat Spray is unique in the professional herbal products industry because:
- Top quality organically grown plants are used in the manufacturing of the Marshmallow Root and Calendula components of this formulation
- It contains the root of one of the most important Echinacea species (Echinacea Angustifolia)
- MediHerb has worked with Echinacea growers to help produce superior quality plants (to ensure high levels of the tingling plant constituents)
- MediHerb tests the quantity of essential oil in Myrrh and Sage raw materials
- MediHerb tests the swelling index (hence, demulcency) of Marshmallow Root raw material
- MediHerb helped develop some of the chemical analyses used to regularly test the quantity of alkylamines in Echinacea raw materials
- MediHerb tests the level of pesticides in Echinacea raw material
- MediHerb supports ongoing research and is involved in clinical trials to investigate the
effects of Echinacea on the body
- Unique Manufacture for Analytical Testing
- Quality and safety ensured
- Manufactured in Australia to the high standards of the international pharmaceutical Good
- Raw materials and finished products are subjected to tough quality standards, including the use
of the latest and most relevant chemical analysis methods
- Unique extraction method using cold percolation for the Marshmallow Root, Echinacea, Sage,
Calendula and Myrrh components of this formulation (this protects the delicate plant
constituents, ensuring a full range of constituents)