Naturally Boost Your Immune System Proactively Against the Flu
How my Mediherb Herbal Throat Spray Keeps You Healthy
This herbal throat spray is a unique combination of COLD PROCESSED HERBS such as Marshmallow Root, Echinacea root, Sage herb, Calendula flower, Myrrh resin and essential oil of Clove Bud. When herbs are cold processed, rather than cooked or steamed, they keep their integrity and are able to do their job – work to boost your immune system!
With a convenient bottle and pump, simply spray the tonic into your throat and swallow it, stimulating your immune system to get strong while soothing the scratchy, itchy, burning sensations in the throat from flu and cold symptoms. Instant relief!
Promotes healthy throat tissue and soothes the throat
Supports oral health and freshens breath
Maintains healthy mucosal tissue in the upper respiratory tract
Supports the lymphatics and immune system
One such product that I recommend is an Herbal Throat Spray: Freshening Throat Tonic which only one company makes. Call me at 714-962-5031 and we can see if this product would be good for you or your family. We just placed her third order that stuff is flying off the shelf.
What Makes this Herbal Throat Spray Unique?
Mediherb Herbal Throat Spray is unique in the professional herbal products industry because:
• Top quality organically grown plants are used in the manufacture of the Marshmallow Root and Calendula components of this formulation
• It contains the root of one of the most important Echinacea species (Echinoceo ongustifolio)
• MediHerb has worked with Echinacea growers to help produce superior quality plants (to ensure high levels of the tingling plant constituents)
• MediHerb tests the quantity of essential oil in Myrrh and Sage raw materialsHim
• MediHerb tests the swelling index (hence, demulcency) of Marshmallow Root raw material
• MediHerb helped develop some of the chemical analyses used to regularly test the quantity of alkylamides in Echinacea raw materials
• MediHerb tests the level of pesticides in Echinacea raw material
• MediHerb supports ongoing research and is involved in clinical trials to investigate the
effects of Echinacea on the body
Unique Manufacture for Analytical Testing
Quality and safety ensured
• Manufactured in Australia to the high standards of international pharmaceutical Good
• Raw materials and finished product are subjected to tough quality standards, including use
of the latest and most relevant chemical analysis methods
• Unique extraction method using cold percolation for the Marshmallow Root, Echinacea, Sage,
Calendula and Myrrh components of this formulation (this protects the delicate plant
constituents, ensuring a full range of constituents)
‘ Garwood D. Phormoceutj 2003; 270(7246), 574 -576 ; Moerman DE. Native Americon Ethnobotony. Timber Press, Portland, 1998.
, Felter HW, Lloyd JU. King’s Americon Dispensatory. 18th Edn, 3rd revision. First published 1905, reprinted Eclectic Medical Publications, Portland,
1983.’ Alqareer A, Alyahya A, Andersson L.j Dent 2006; 34 (10), 747-750 ‘British Herbal Medicine Association. British Herbal Compendium,
Volume 1. BHMA, Bournemouth, 1992. ‘ Sollmann 1. A Manual of Pharmacology and tts Applicotions to Therapeutics and Toxicology, 7th Edn.
WB Saunders, Philadelphia, 1948. ‘ Michie CA, Cooper E.j R Soc Med 1991; 84(10), 602-605 “British Herbal Medicine Association. A Guide
to Traditional Herbal Medicines; A sourcebook of accepted traditional uses of medicinal plants within Eurape. BHMA, Bournemouth, 2003. ‘
Molnar EJ. Dental ttems tnterest 1942; 64, 521 -528 W Schuster GS. tnfect Dis Clin North Am 1999; 13(4), 757-774 ” Chauncey HH, Shannon IL.
j Dent Res 1964; 43 (5), 684 -696 “Sterer N, Rubinstein Y Quintessence tnt 2006; 37(8), 653 -658 B Blumenthal M et al (eds). The Complete
German Commission E Monographs. Therapeutic Guide to Herbal Medicines. American Botanical Council, Austin, 1998. “British Herbal Medicine
Association. British Herbal Compendium, Volume 2. BHMA, Bournemouth, 2006. “Mills S, Bone K. Principles and Practice of Phytotherapy;
Modern Herbal Medicine. Churchill Li vingstone, Edinburgh, 2000.
Summers here and it’s time to lose weight, watch the video for inspiration from one of our patients.